Frequently Asked Questions
1. We live in Gloucester, can we collect?
No. All our inflatable units can only be delivered and setup by First4castle staff.
2. What areas do you deliver to?
We deliver our inflatables to all areas of Gloucestershire including, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Stroud, Forest of Dean and The Cotswolds as well as everywhere in between. Please check out our ‘pricing & delivery’ page to see which zone are you are in.
3. How long does it take to setup and take down your inflatables?
On average it takes around twenty minutes as we like to ensure you are satisfied and the inflatable is secure and safe before leaving.
4. What preparation is needed before delivery?
Please ensure that you have measured correctly so that our inflatables fit, plus 4ft (1.3M), to the front and rear, as this space is required for safety and fan. The area must be clear of any sharp objects, animal excrement, overhanging trees or anything that may damage the equipment.
5. How is the bouncy castle inflated?
We supply a powerful fan as part of the package as well as an extension lead fitted with a power breaker.
6. What does it cost to power the fan?
The fans are extremely efficient and cost around 20p - 25p per hour. This may vary slightly depending on your supplier.
7. What if I have no power to where I wish to have the castles?
We are able to provide generators for hire. Please ask when discussing the hire with staff.
8. Are you fully insured?
Yes. We are currently insured with ‘Peacocks leisure insurance’ and carry public liability insurance to the value of £5,000,000. Please request to see insurance if required.
9. When can we hire your bouncy castles?
You can hire our inflatables seven days a week fifty-two weeks a year! Subject to availability.
10. How long do we have the bouncy castle for?
We normally deliver our inflatables during the morning. You then have use of them until 6pm. Overnight collections are available at an extra cost as detailed on our castles page.
11. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Paypal or cash on delivery.
12. Can we use the bouncy castle in the rain?
All of our inflatables (excluding our slide units) are fitted with rain covers to protect against showers, however we advise that the fan is switched off during bad weather.
13. What if the weather is bad?
Call us before 8:00am on the morning of the hire to check what the weather is going to do. You will not be charged anything if the weather is so bad we do not delivery. If delivered and the weather turns for the worse then full payment will be taken.
14. What if we wish to cancel?
If your reason for cancelling Is due to bad weather then we will either agree a new date or no payment will be taken. For ANY other reason there will be a £10 processing fee applied.
15. Will the bouncy castles be delievered and erected?
Yes. All equipment will be delivered and erected/dismantled by our experienced staff, to allow you to sit back and enjoy your occasion without any added worries.